This device has now been superseded by the C-Trak Apollo gamma probe system and is no longer available.
C-Trak Galaxy Gamma Probe System for accurate and precise detection of radiation for use during sentinel node biopsies, allowing for smaller incisions and faster patient recovery.
- Large touchscreen display for maximum visibility.
- Highly directional allowing for smaller incisions and faster patient recovery.
- No manual transcription required – timed counts are stored within the system.
- Patient data stored locally – for retrieval of counts at a later date.
- Fast calibration and enhanced diagnostics quickly ensure the system is functioning correctly.
- Multiple probes can be stored within the system for use in a range of procedures.
- Energy threshold and window technology for a variety of isotopes.
- Built-in user manual.
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
Variable collimation and shielding, coupled with signal discrimination makes the OmniProbe perfect for many applications.
C-Trak probes are capable of measuring gamma energies up to 364 keV, and are designed to detect small sites of radioisotope uptake in the high scatter, highly variable background environments found with imaging radiolabels such as Indium 111 and Technetium 99m. The C-Trak Omniprobe PET can be used to detect higher-energy radiolabels such as FDG, with energies up to 600 keV.
A range of probes are available for the Galaxy including:
- Top-rated gamma probe is highly directional
- Adjustable collimators and shielding allow use in a variety of procedures
- Angled probe allows ease of detection in confined anatomical spaces
- Useful in detecting all types of PET positive cancers
- Provides better resolution and directionality than PET scans
- Reduces surgical time
- Can be used in laparoscopic applications
- Small tip allows insertion through common ports
- Available in forwarding-viewing, side-viewing, or 20° offset versions
Energy Range: 20-600keV
Height: 14.2” (36cm)
Width: 16.5” (42cm)
Depth: 3.2” (8cm)
Weight: 15.4lbs (7kg)
* all dimensions given are without stand
Nuclear-Medicine-EU-Version-1.2Download (14.97 MB)