Southern Scientific is a specialist supplier of radiation detection equipment for the Nuclear, Medical, Security, Defence, Industrial & Research sectors. Our highly knowledgable team work together to develop our products from conceptualisation to market, with over 30 years of experience in the radiation detection industry.
We are always on the lookout for good people. If you have experience that you think would be useful to us and if you are interested in joining our team in any capacity, then please get in contact and send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Goods In Operative - UK (Henfield)
The role, will require you to assist in the booking in of new instruments for repair and items for customer orders as well as general stock control. You will be required to inspect items to ensure they meet our standards. You will also undertake duties in the packing and shipment of equipment. There will be occasions where you may also need to assist production with building new items for customer orders. You will report to the Test & Repair manager.
- Opening and inspecting packages, booking them in.
- Packing and dispatching packages.
- General stores work, placing / kitting items to/from stock
- Performing goods in inspection of delicate scientific instruments
- Occasional production and assembly of equipment.
The above list is not exhaustive and, as such, you may be required to undertake other duties as appropriate.
- Good attention to detail
- Must be computer literate, and able to effectively communicate with other staff members
- Able to work supervised or unsupervised
- Previous experience in a production environment would be an advantage (e.g some general soldering skills, use of tools etc)
Please apply by submitting your CV along with a cover letter to HR@LabLogic.com explaining why you want to work for Southern Scientific and why you are the ideal candidate for this role!