At Southern Scientific we’re passionate about our work, customers, people and our culture. We are a specialist supplier of radiation detection equipment for the Nuclear, Medical, Security, Defence, Industrial & Research sectors and are continually striving to be the very best at what we do through delivering the highest quality products and an exceptional service.
We aim to create a positive work culture for all employees and our collaborative, close-knit team naturally demonstrate the values which the Group has been built on:
- Passionate and Driven
- Everyone is accountable
- Respectful and Inclusive
- Family Atmosphere
- Customer focused
Benefits such as our annual Center Parcs trip for staff and families and days out to the races have been identified as particular highlights for our staff, helping to foster positive working relationships in a sociable setting.
We are always on the lookout for good people. If you have experience that you think would be useful to us and if you are interested in joining our team in any capacity, then please get in contact and send a copy of your CV to HR@LabLogic.com
We are currently looking to recruit in the following areas:
Nuclear Sector Sales Executive (Henfield based)
We are looking for a candidate to join our team as a Junior Sales Executive. You will be based out of our friendly office in Henfield covering part of the Nuclear and Industrial sector where you’ll be responsible for a range of instruments. Our product portfolio is wide and it covers a broad range of applications from health physics to environmental monitoring systems. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing Sales team. Within this role, you will be provided with the required training and support to become the best you can be.
You will be helping the team to increase the sales by visiting universities, industrial and nuclear sites and providing solutions to different client applications. While the role is predominantly UK based, there will be an element of foreign travel required to fulfil the role.
In this position you will also work closely with other departments and the product manufacturers to develop the customer base, increasing awareness of your products and providing an excellent overall customer experience.
You will be provided with a company car, laptop, and mobile phone to assist you in your role.
- Keep current and future customers happy and satisfied with our services;
- Provide support and product information to customers;
- Look for new opportunities in the assigned sector;
- Keep customer records accurate and up to date using the Company CRM, including brief reports of all visits;
- Attending and presenting at trade shows both with colleagues and individually
The above list is not exhaustive and, as such, you may be required to undertake other duties as appropriate
- Scientific background (either a degree or experience in a relevant sector);
- Comfortable with extensive travel and time away from home;
- Good presentation skills;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Self-driven and independent;
- Competent with Microsoft Office;
- Have a Full UK drivers license
- Degree in Nuclear Physics, Nuclear engineering or similar;
- Previous experience in a sales position
Please apply by submitting your CV to HR@LabLogic.com along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for Southern Scientific and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role!