Designed for Use in Isotope Handling Areas
The Handhound Hand Contamination Monitor has been designed mainly for use in isotope handling areas where hands could be contaminated.
The voice-activated Handhound hand contamination monitor has been designed to help with HSE compliance, by keeping a record of hand contamination measurements for each user.
Hand Contamination Monitor Features
- Entirely voice operated to avoid instrument contamination.
- Sensitive scintillation counter for gamma emitters.
- Automatic background updates.
- Stainless steel housing for ease of cleaning and decontamination.
- Fixed or dynamic alarm thresholds.
- Automatic record keeping against usernames, to aid with HSE compliance.
- Alternative detector options covering a wide range of nuclides.
- Touch-screen compatibility included as an alternative to voice operation.
- Mains operated.
- Cost effective.
- Designed and manufactured by Southern Scientific in the UK.
Handhound-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.2Download (408.19 kB)
Isotope Probe Look-up TableDownload (39.29 kB)