The e.cam® is a dual headed, variable angle, gamma camera system designed for SPECT, whole body and planar imaging
- 2 large rectangular detectors 21 x 15.25 in (53.3 x 38.7 cm) that are optimized for high quality in all energy acquisition.
- 59 high efficiency photomultiplier tubes (PMT) for each detector.Automatic PMT tuning.
- New sodium iodide crystals, thickness of 3/8 in.
- A comprehensive selection of collimators for general and specialised application.
- The detector design permits caudal, cephalic and external rotation versatility, with variable-angles offering 90° to 180° configurability.
- A versatile and compact pass-through open gantry allows a high patient throughput.
- Real-Time Infrared Bodycontur System minimizes patient-to-detector distance for all whole body and SPECT studies.
- Motorised Patient Handling System lowers to 19 in (48.3 cm) for convenient patient access.Special 0.10 in (2.5 mm) ultra thin imaging pallet improves image resolution for all procedures for patients up to 400 lbs (180 kg).
- The SCINTRON computer workstation is an integral part of the system.
- The SCINTRON VI software can acquire, process, display and manage data simultaneously with ease.
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.