The H3R 7000 is an innovative instrument in the field of Tritium-in-Air Sampling
The unit collect samples of Tritium in its vapor form and produces results in less than 40 minutes. The sample obtained can be measured down to a detection limit of 0.01 Bq/m3 by deferred measurement using liquid scintillation. The operating principle is based on a french patent which has been deposed at an international level by the French Institute of Radioprotection (I.R.S.N) and the Military School of Atomic Energy of the French Navy (E.A.M.E.A).
- Trapping of Tritium in its vapor form either indoors or outside.
- Trapphing yield of 100%: Cryogenisation principle of the water vapor.
- Fast trapping which allows several samples per day to be taken.
- No dilution factor of the samples.
- Detection limit: 0.01 Bq/m3
- Ease of use and transportable.
The H3R 7000 collects the Tritium in its vapor form by a cryogenisation process of the vapor water in ambient air. At the same time, it measures absolute humidity of this air to know with accuracy the water quantity per cubic meter of air, absolute humidity is expressed in g/M3 or ml/M3.
On average, less than 40 minutes is needed to collect enough quantity of water to carry out a deferred measurement of Tritium activity contained in the water using liquid scintillation counting. After measurement, the Tritium activity is expressed in Bq.
- Quick start mode.
- Measurement and calculation in real time of the absolute humidity in ambient air in g/m3
- Automatic calculation of trapping time depending on the required water quantity.
- Automatic drying under high temperature of the trapping circuit to avoid a crossed contamination.
- Selection of the drying time.
- USB output: Data recuperation on USB key.
- Thermic printer integrated: Printing of data on sticker to place on to sample vial.
|Power Supply||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Dimensions||(L x W x H) 580 x 390 x 400 mm|
|Protection||Differential circuit breaker (30mA)|
|Fuse||Type delayed (6,3 A)|
|Paint||EPOXY powder decontaminable|
|Graphic Backlit Display||128 x 64 pixels|
|Detection Limit||0.01 Bq/m3|
|Average time of Trapping||30 - 40 minutes to obtain 10 ml sample|
H3R7000 Tritium Condenser SDEC FranceDownload (3.4 MB)
Health Physics CatalogueDownload (15.48 MB)