RDS-32 Survey Meter
30th November 2021
The next generation Survey Meter for a wide range of applications
The RDS-32 Survey Meters are small handheld, battery-operated radiation survey instruments. Due to its versatile functions and durability, it is suited for a wide range of applications in civil defence, industrial use, nuclear power plants, laboratories, etc.
The meter features excellent ergonomics; lightweight and easy handling, with visual, audible, and vibration functions. Each meter includes an additional battery cover with a belt clip to make it wearable, freeing the user’s hands to focus on their primary job.
With both Warning and Alarm levels, users can know when they are approaching their limit without constantly monitoring their device and can act accordingly.
To extend the capabilities of the instrument, a wide variety of external Smart probes are available to meet user needs with any RDS-32 version. GMP-12/GMP-25 probes and the full CSP probe range can be connected to all RDS32 versions with adequate cable. The selection includes probes for gamma and neutron dose rate and alpha and/or beta contamination with various detection areas and scaler counting.
- Four navigation keys and a select key to operate the instrument
- Three keypad direct functions: Backlight, Mute and Dose and one user-defined shortcut
- Direct access to dose/time to dose screen from keypad: level of dose in the percentage of alarm level and time before reaching it
- Configurable units: Sv(/h), rem(/h), with external detectors cps, cpm, dpm, Bq and Bq/cm2
- Audible, visual and vibration alarm with configurable levels
- Versatile histogram functions: internal and external dose rate, dose, diagnostic logging depending on configuration, timestamp, optional location control for mapping and repeating area control analysis), optional location control for mapping and repeating area measurement analysis
- Histogram data is stored in XML format; allowing additional histogram analyzing capabilities when downloaded from CSW-32 software to a spreadsheet
- Real-Time Clock (RTC) function with 3 hrs battery back up
- Graphical LCD display; special symbols for alarm, external probe, battery, communication, vibration alarm, chirp and mute
- Automatic display rotation via tilt sensor (behaviour setup through CSW-32 software)
- Dual display in probe mode; measurements from internal and external detector simultaneously:
For more information about the RDS-32, contact our product specialist via email email@example.com and they will be more than happy to help.