The PED-ER - Tracerco's popular personal dosimeter with extended dose rate range
The PED-ER is a high quality Personal Dosimeter with a familiar lightweight, rugged, and compact design that customers love. The PED-ER has an extended dose rate range of 1 Sv/h (100 R/h) and an energy range of 48 KeV to 3 MeV, providing the perfect radiation monitoring, management and measurement solution for those working in challenging environments.
With a single button operation and an easy to follow menu, the PED-ER is built for simplicity and can be easily operated with minimal training required. The PED-ER ensures personnel are notified immediately if a set dose rate is reached or exceeded, with audio and visual alarms and an effective vibrate function.
The device can be charged with a direct micro USB connection, giving greater flexibility. The included intuitive, simple, and interactive DoseVision software enhances functionality with Tracerco's PED devices.
The PED-ER is ideal for the following applications:
- Emergency Services & First responders (CBRNe)
- Medical & Life Sciences
- Oil and Gas safe zones
Intuitive and Powerful DoseVision software
- Visualise dose, dose rate, and accumulated dose data
- Ability to highlight peak dose rates
- Quick and simple task data viewer
- Seamlessly export your data and generate reports
- Management of PED users
- Password protection available to effectively manage data and alarm availability
- Keeps your device up to date with the latest firmware
- Free, regularly updates available
Tracerco-PED-ER-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.0Download (745.78 kB)