The AS 3000 is designed to make sampling of aerosols and iodine on filter papers and/or carbon cartridges.
Easy to use, robust, efficient and very versatile, it is specially designed for people working in radiation monitoring and features many technological innovations such as the automatic regulation of air flow and data reporting on USB key.
- Automatic regulation of air flow from 10 to 50 LPM.
- Diaphragm pump (no maintenance).
- Compatible with all paper filters and cartridges.
- Automatic recognition of filter paper or cartridge per drive scanner option.
- Independent pump (easy dismantling in case of contamination).
- Installation of the filter holder by quick fitting on horizontal or vertical axis.
- Operates on power supply or battery.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|320 x 160 x 380 mm
|Weight (without battery)
|230 Volts / 50 Hz
|Cordon secteur prise IEC
|16 key Aluminum control panel with water proof lexan protection
|Blue blacklit four-line LCD screen
|Aluminium frame with carrying handle in glass fibre reinforced polyester
|Decontaminable polyester powder paint, RAL 5010.