RDS-32™ Next Generation Survey Meter for a wide range of applications
The RDS-32 is a survey meter that measures H*(10) dose equivalent rate with its internal detector or detector combination (for wide range variation) but also contamination (Alpha, Beta, X-ray) and remote dose-rate (Gamma and Neutron) with external probes.
It is type-tested (internal dose detector/combination) and compliant with IEC 60846-1&2 standard, (60846-2 only for the WR version)
The RDS-32 meter can also be used as an area monitor when integrated into the alarm box. In this case, it does not comply with any specific standards, it is an additional affordable aid for workers.
- H*(10) dose equivalent rate
- External Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Neutron Probes for direct connection
- 4-way navigation keys with practical shortcuts
- Intuitive user interface
- Large graphic screen with configurable backlight
- Automatic display rotation via the built-in tilt sensor
- High impact durable case construction – IP67 immersion proof
- Internal memory allows versatile histogram functions and the ability to manually store measurements
- Complies with IEC 60846 standards and is designed to meet ANSI 42.17A, 42.17C standards
20997194 Rds-32 Survey Meter SpecsheetDownload (2.23 MB)