Universal radiation protection measuring instrument for X-rays, Gamma, Alpha and Beta radiation
- Built in GM detector.
- Displays dose & dose rate.
- Programmable dose & dose rate alarm.
- Connects to PC.
- Non-volatile dose memory (data is not lost if switched off).
- Automatically recognises attached probe for plug and play performance.
- Display range and units adjusted automatically.
- Battery life: Approx 1000 service hours.
- PTB & GSF approved (recognised by HPA).
- Sturdy, waterproof aluminium die cast housing.
- Intrinsically safe version (see industrial applications).
The 6150 AD 5 or 6 dose rate meter has a combination analog digital display, for at glance indication of dose or count rate and an easy to read numeric indication.
AUTOMESS 6150AD SMART PROBES : THE INTERNAL GM TUBE OF THE 6150AD 5 OR 6 DISCONNECTS AUTOMATICALLY WHEN A PROBE IS CONNECTED AND THE NUMBER OF THE PROBE APPEARS ON THE SCREEN.
|Detector (energy compensated)||AD5: GM tube ZP1310 effective length 16mm, sensitivity approx. 500 pulses per µSvAD6: GM tube ZP1200 effective length 40mm, sensitivity approx. 5800 pulses per µSv|
|Energy Range||AD5: 45 keV - 2.6 MeVAD6: 60 keV - 1.3 MeV|
|Temperature Range||-30°C to +50°C deviation max. ±10% referred to indication at +20°C|
|Humidity||Nominal range 60 to 130 kPa (600 to 1300 mbar)|
|Power Supply||9V battery (alkaline according to IEC 6LR61 recommended) or 9V accumulator (rechargeable battery)|
|Housing||Aluminium die-cast, waterproof, protection class IP 67 according to DIN 40050|
|Buzzer||Piezo budder inside the housing|
|Dimensions||130 x 80 x 29 mm3|
|Weight||Approx. 400 g|
|Carrying Strap||Plastic, easy to decontaminate, length 1m|
SSL 6150AD 1-6 DatasheetDownload (598.06 kB)