Provides the speed and accuracy you need to measure and prepare doses with the reliability and performance you expect from Capintec.
The new Capintec CRC®-55tR Dose Calibrator provides the speed and accuracy you need to measure and prepare doses with the reliability and performance you expect from Capintec. The CRC®-55tR's design includes a menu driven, color touch screen interface that is easy to learn and use.
The ion chamber is one of Capintec's time-tested, high pressure chamber designs capable of measuring a dose as high as 6 Ci (250 GBq) with high accuracy.
Additional features such as USB/PC Communications, printer capabilities, plug and play chamber and expanded remote capabilities make the CRC®-55tR integral in improving your department's efficiency.
The innovative functional design of the CRC®-55tR allows for a large, easy-to-read display that indicates Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number.
Entering data through the custom touch screen interface is fast and includes 28 programmable keys. The user can select from 80 nuclides by simply selecting the nuclide symbol on the touch screen interface.
Other capabilities include storage of reference sources in memory that automatically decay correct for today's time and date. Automated quality control tests and self-diagnostics are built-in with automatic zero and background subtraction making the CRC®-55tR exceptionally easy to use. An optional printer enables the CRC®-55tR to print full size records and patient tickets with peel off labels for vial and syringe identification.
- 8" color VGA touch screen display
- Chamber plug-and-play capability
- Chamber and remote can be placed 100 feet from the readout unit
- Selection of Nuclide and Daily Test can be done with the remote
- On screen display of Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number
- Large character, high visibility display
- Over 80 Nuclides with half-lives in memory
- Full alpha numeric touchpad
- Built-in dose calibration, quality control and self diagnostics
- Automated QC including constancy and linearity programs
- Compatible with Nuclear Medicine Management Systems via USB
- Optional printer for full size NRC records and patient labels for syringes and vials.
- Optional intelligent programmable remote display indicating Nuclide, Activity and Unit of Measure, and perform daily test
- Optional second chamber
- USB/PC Communications
- Software upgrade via USB or Flash Drive
- USB printer capability
- Automated Geometry and Linearity Testing
- Standard 2 year warranty
- Ionization Chamber: Type: Thin wall, deep well, high pressure · Fill Gas: 12 atm Ultra Pure Argon
- Measurement Range: Type: Auto Ranging; Activity: 250 GBq (6 Ci), max.; Resolution: .001 MBq (.01 μCi), max.
- Display Screen: Type: 8" VGA LCD color touch screen display; Format: Direct reading in Bq or Ci; Bq/Ci Reading: User selectable or fixed; Values Displayed: Nuclide name (Atomic symbol, Mass number), calibration number
- Electrometer: Accuracy: Better than ± 2%; Linearity: Within ± 2%; Response Time: Within 2 sec., 4 to 16 sec. for very low activity samples (user selectable average period)
- Repeatability of Measurement: Repeatability: Within ± 1% within 24 hours, during which time the calibrator is on all the time.
- Tests: Diagnostics: Full test of program, system memories; Daily: Auto Zero, Auto Background Adjust, Data Check, Accuracy and Constancy, Voltage Test; Enhanced: Linearity, Geometry, Strip QC
- Nuclear Data: Nuclide Keys: 28 programmable keys; System Memory: Over 80 nuclides (cal number and half-life)
- Standard Source Data: System Memory: Co-57, Co-60, Ba-133, Cs-137 Standard Sources
- Molybdenum-99 Assay: Methods: Canister or CAPMAC; Measured Values: Mo-99 elution, Tc-99m, Tc-99m/Mo-99 Ratio
- PC Port: Interface: RS-232 & USB; Compatibility: Standard Nuclear Medicine Management Systems · Ethernet interface
- Printer (Optional): Interface: RS-232 and USB; Type: Epson Roll, Epson Slip or Okidata full size dot matrix; Printing Options: Full size test reports. Measured results on tickets.
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC (50/60Hz) 90 MA
- Console Dimensions: 9.5" h x 9.0" w x 10.5" d (24 x 23 x 27 cm)
- Console Weight: 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg)
- Chamber Dimensions: 17.25" h x 6.76" d (43.8 x 17.2 cm)
- Chamber Weight: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- Chamber Well Diameter: 2.4" (6.1 cm)
- Chamber Well Depth: 10.0" (25.4 cm)
- Chamber Cable Length: 12' (3.7 m)- Longer cables are available. Consult factory
Southern Scientific provide the full range of Capintec accessories including:
CALICHECK LINEARITY TEST KIT
Accurately tests linearity in less than ten minutes
Hands free dose measurements
CAP-MAC-S MOLY ASSAY CANISTER FOR SYRINGES
Measures Mo-99 in Tc-99m unit doses
CHAMBER WELL INSERT
Protects chamber well, easily washable with decontaminate.
Eliminates variations in readings when measuring I-123
CRC -25R PC SERIES COMMUNICATIONS SOFTWARE
Fast and Easy Data Acquisition- Track, Record and Store Dose Calibrator Measurements on Your PC.
CRP-200 DOSE TICKETS AND LABELS
Duplicate tickets with peel-off, self-stick labels
CRP-500 RADIONUCLIDE DOSE TICKETS
“Tickets with the Little Patient”
CRP-600 RADIOCHEMICAL PURITY TICKETS
Records Results of Radiochromatography QC
CRP-700 PRE-CAL RECORD TICKETS
Prints Decay Chart for Vial
9 Interlocking Lead Rings Surround Chamber
EPSON ROLL PRINTER
For CAPRAC® -t, CRC® -25W, CRC® -55tW, CAPRAC® , CAPRAC® -R
EPSON TICKET PRINTER
Allows individual tickets to be positioned easily for printing
I-125 CARTRIDGE HOLDER
Designed to hold seed cartridges
MOLY ASSAY CANISTER
Measures Molybdenum Content Of Tc-99m
A must for all hot labs with limited counter space
Ease of use and rugged reliability
Designed to reduce the dose received by the technologist when transferring activity in and out of the dose calibrator
Ensures Proper Placement Every Time
SSL 55tR DatasheetDownload (1.01 MB)
Nuclear-Medicine-EU-Version-1.4Download (19.47 MB)