Southern Scientific is a specialist supplier of radiation detection equipment for the Nuclear, Medical, Security, Defence, Industrial & Research sectors. Our highly knowledgeable team work together to develop our products from conceptualisation to market, with over 30 years of experience in the radiation detection industry.
We are always on the lookout for good people. If you have experience that you think would be useful to us and if you are interested in joining our team in any capacity, then please get in contact and send a copy of your CV to HR@LabLogic.com
Test and Repair Engineer - Henfield (UK)
Working as part of a small but busy team, alongside our other Production/Repair Engineers and warehouse staff. The role will require you to repair, build and test various electronic equipment, making sure our quality standards are met. Primarily this will be office based, but the role also requires occasional travel to assist field service with on-site repairs. You will report to the Production Manager.
• Testing new products against test procedures, or to specification.
• Repair and fault finding on existing equipment to component level.
• Documentation of production/repair processes and test reports as required.
• Full adherence to the company's quality systems.
The above list is not exhaustive and, as such, you may be required to undertake other duties as appropriate.
• HND/HNC Electronics/equivalent or above.
• Ability to fault find equipment to component level
• Able to read and understand circuit diagrams.
• Proven experience in fault finding/repair.
• Good IT, literacy, oral and communication skills.
• Able to work supervised or unsupervised
• Experience of maintaining medical, scientific equipment or similar
• Experience dealing directly with customers
• Experience in production/test environment
Please apply by submitting your CV to HR@LabLogic.com along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for Southern Scientific and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role!