The SPIR-ID is an advanced handheld identifier designed to efficiently search for radioactive and nuclear materials, using 'on the fly' threat discrimination.
The SPIR-ID quickly and reliably identifies and categorises radionuclides for demanding scenarios including heavily shielded or masked threats. Thanks to a large volume detector powered by the Identpro/SIA algorithm the SPIR-ID can provide instantaneous identification of multiple sources.
The SPIR-ID is a ruggedised version suited for field use in harsh environments, and the SPIR-ID LT is a lighter version.
- Real-time continuous identification due to large detector and unique algorithm.
- Homeland Security and Nuclear accident libraries.
- Reliable ID of shielded/mixed /masked complex scenarios.
- Exceeds ANSI N42-34 (2006) ID and level requirements by factor of 10.
- Fully automated energy stabilisation.
- Embedded GPS with mapping software.
- Optional external contamination probe.
SPIR-ID-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.0Download (423.35 kB)