Phantom for evaluation of imaging performance of fluoroscopic systems. It allows for brightness and contrast adjustments, circular geometry check (scanning linearity) plus wide-range low-contrast and high-contrast resolution evaluation. Available in two standard layouts plus any custom configuration.
- Diameter: 180mm
- Thickness: 10mm
- Two standard layouts available (others upon request)
- 3 circular rims on the outside of the phantom (Ø: 150, 160 and 170mm) for a geometry and
- Collimation check
- 18 low contrast objects, 8mm in diameter, producing contrast values from 0.9 to 16.7%
- Pattern for line pair resolution evaluation (from 0.6 to 5.0 LP/mm)
- Pb and Cu squares with circular bright and dark objects for contrast and brightness adjustment
- 1.0 and 0.5mm high purity Cu attenuation filters (fit to the diaphragm housing)
- Compact carrying case
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.
Radiology QA CatalogueDownload (6.67 MB)