Phantom for evaluation of imaging performance of radiographic systems. It allows for wide-range low-contrast and high-contrast resolution evaluation and sensitometric measurements. Available in standard layout plus any custom configuration.
- Diameter: 180mm
- Thickness: 10mm
- 3 circular rims on the outside of the phantom (Ø: 150, 160 and 170mm) for geometry and collimation check
- 17 low-contrast objects, 11mm in diameter, producing contrast values from 0.2 to 7.5%
- 17 small high-contrast objects, 0.5mm in diameter, producing contrast values from 3.9 to 95.4%
- 10 sensitometric measurement point details, 5.6 in diameter, producing contrast values from 0.11 to 1.0
- Pattern for line pair resolution evaluation (from 0.5 to 14.3 LP/mm)
- 1.0 and 0.5mm high purity Cu attenuation filters (fits to the diaphragm housing)
- Compact carrying case
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.
Radiology QA CatalogueDownload (6.67 MB)