X-Ray Collimation and Vertical Beam Alignment
Designed to test the relative positions of:
- X-Ray Field.
- Light Beam Diaphragm (L.B.D.).
- Vertical X-Ray Beam Alignment.
...all in one exposure
- The above meets the requirements of IPEM 91*
- For testing the synchronicity of the radiation field to that of the L.B.D.
- Fixes to the Alpha phantom to check the accuracy of the Vertical Beam Alignment.
BUCKY WALL STAND HOLDER:
- An adjustable hanger that supports the Alpha phantom on the face of a vertical Bucky.
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.
Radiology QA CatalogueDownload (6.67 MB)