The new Pro-Dent CT mk II phantom is a versatile quality control tool of dental Cone-Beam CT, Dental Volume Tomography (DVT) and other 3D imaging devices according to the Radiation Protection Report no 172 by SEDENTEXCT.
The phantom consists of a main PMMA cylinder that houses modules with different test objects. Thanks to this design, you can perform tests with devices with a small FOV at different positions in the 160mm phantom.
- Diameter: 160mm
- Made of PMMA (1.19 g/cm3)
- Total length: 170mm
- Noise / uniformity section:
- Uniform PMMA part of the phantom
- Geometric distortion section:
- An array of 2.0 mm diameter, 3.0 mm long holes uniformly pitched at 10.0 mm intervals
- 5 layer modules section with modules containing
- Linear Spread Function (LSF) PTFE / PMMA interface
- Point Spread Function (PSF) - 0.25 mm stainless steel wire in air
- XY high contrast resolution (aluminum/polymer) - 1.0, 1.7, 2.0, 2.5, 2.8, 4.0, 5.0 LP/mm
- Z high contrast resolution (aluminum/polymer) - 1.0, 1.7, 2.0, 2.5, 2.8, 4.0, 5.0 LP/mm
- 6 low-contrast groups of 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 mm rods made of: aluminum, PTFE, POM-C (delrin), PE-300, air and water emulating epoxy; background made of PMMA
- 10 mm rods made of aluminum, PTFE, POM-C (delrin), PE-300, air and water emulating epoxy suspended in PMMA - pixel intensity / HU values samples
- Stacked 20mm diameter contrast-to-noise discs made of aluminum, PTFE, POM-C (delrin), PE-300 and air suspended in PMMA
- Three 5.0 mm diameter titanium rods embedded in PMMA - beam hardening artefacts
- Positioning aids on the outside surface of the phantom
- Test stand with spirit level for accurate placing of the phantom in the test position
- Folding base for test stand positioning on the X-ray unit’s chair
- Convenient, portable case for storing and transporting the phantom
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.
Radiology-Quality-Assurance-EU-Version-1.3Download (23.19 MB)