Performing Thyroid Uptake measurements has never been easier
This is a highly versatile system that can be configured to meet any Nuclear Medicine department's needs.
The portable Captus® 3000 provides significantly improved portability and maneuverability. This lightweight module is easy to move and position, and the stand can also be quickly disassembled into four sections for easy handling and transport to another site. It can be quickly reassembled in only a few minutes. The portable system provides enhanced range of motion for patients on a trolley, chair or standing.
- Includes all of the well known Captus® 3000 software modules.
- Provides flexible protocols, including decay corrected dose, standard capsule measurement, aliquot correction and multiple capsule factor. Reports include detailed count information and calculated percent uptake. Results which exceed predefined normal ranges will be flagged.
- Bioassay module stores individual efficiencies for bioassay geometry, multiple measurements for each staff member and flags values above preset trigger levels.
- Fully automated quality assurance program using Cs-137 and Eu-152 rod sources provided with system. QA includes full system calibration, Zero offset, energy resolution, energy linearity, efficiency calculations, constancy, chi-squared and MDA functions.
- 1024 channel user friendly Multi-Channel Analyzer provides automatic and manual ROI selection, ability to use stored auto-calibration setup, or manually adjust zero, gain and voltage.
- Spectra can be saved and retrieved for comparison. An isotope library with data for over 90 isotopes is included.
- All MCA adjustments are software controlled.
- Timed Activity Analysis module enables automatic timed measurements with decay corrected results in either graphical or numeric display.
- Wipe test functions include menu driven format and automatic isotope identification feature. Wipes may be grouped for convenience. Values above preset trigger levels will be flagged.
- Lab test features include I-125 and Cr-51 Blood Volume protocols. Red Blood Cell Survival for Cr-51 results are decay corrected with report options for graphical or numeric representation.
- System also provides data storage and retrieval, archive and export features. Both summary and individual detail reports are available for each module.
- Optional DICOM interface pulls patient information from information systems network and sends reports back to PACS.
- 2" diameter flat NaI detector.
- 1024 channels.
- Max. countr rate 100,000 cps.
- Differential linearity <2% over top 98% channels.
- Integral linearity <1% over top 98% of channels.
- Includes 137Cs and 152Eu reference sources.
- Presets for live time, real time and total counts.
- Automatic peak finding algorithm.
- Automatic and manual calibration features.
- Collimator designed to meet ANSI N44.3.
- Laptop computer.
- External MCA card with USB interface.
- Protection isolation transformer.
- Unique tip proof design.
- Articulating spring arm, with 3 adjustable joints and range of motion for trolley, chair or standing positions.
SSL Nuclear Medicine BrochureDownload (10.65 MB)
SSL Nuclear Medicine BrochureDownload (6.36 MB)