The main application of Pro-NM NEMA 94 is PET acceptance testing with NEMA standards. Evaluation of count rate, uniformity, scatter fraction, attenuation compensation, and scatter compensation of ECT systems. The Pro-NM NEMA 94 is designed in accordance with the recommendations by the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) to standardize the measurement of performance of PET.
- complies with:
- Performance Measurements of Positron Emission Tomographs, NEMA Standards Publication NU2, National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), Washington, D.C., 1994.
- Karp JS, Daube-Witherspoon ME, Hoffman EJ et al. “Performance standards in positron emission tomography”, J Nucl Med, 32:2342-2350.
- CE certified
- the manual provides detailed guidelines for carrying out each test, results assessment and registration
- Cylinder outside diameter: 200 mm
- Cylinder insider diameter: 194 mm
- Wall thickness: 3 mm
- Teflon Insert diameter: 51 mm
- Fillable Insert inside diameter: 45 mm
- Fillable Insert height: 185 mm
- Fillable Insert volume: ~ 295 mL
- Line Source diameter: ~ 1 mm
- Line Source height: 184 mm
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.