This module can be used as a standalone in air or in water if mounted in the Pro-NM Performance cylinder. It can be used to evaluate changes of radius-of rotation on spatial resolution, spatial resolution measurement in air and in water, quantitative evaluation of reconstruction filters and scatter compensation methods.
- Complies with:
- NEMA Standards Publication (NU 1-2001) Performance Measurements of Scintillation Cameras
- AAPM Report No. 9 - Computer Aided Scintillation Camera Acceptance Testing
- AAPM Report No. 22 - Rotating Scintillation Camera SPECT Acceptance Testing and Quality Control
- ACR–SNM (Res. 5 – 2011) technical standard for diagnostic procedures using radiopharmaceuticals
- CE certified
- The manual provides detailed guidelines for carrying out each test, results assessment and registration
- Insert diameter: 186 mm
- Diameter of line sources: 1 mm
- Spacing of line sources: 75 mm
- Useful height of line sources: 70 mm
- Stopcocks with luer connection allow for easy and safe filling and draining of line sources
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.