Flood phantoms provide a simple and efficient means of obtaining optimum camera performance with respect to uniformity of response over the entire crystal area. These phantoms are designed to be filled in horizontal position, thus preventing slight bulging caused by water pressure during vertical filling. Therefore, better uniformity in distribution of activity can be achieved.
- Complies with:
- NEMA Standards Publication (NU 1-2001) Performance Measurements of Scintillation Cameras
- AAPM Report No. 9 - Computer Aided Scintillation Camera Acceptance Testing
- AAPM Report No. 22 - Rotating Scintillation Camera SPECT Acceptance Testing and Quality Control
- ACR–SNM (Res. 5 – 2011) technical standard for diagnostic procedures using radiopharmaceuticals
- CE certified
- The manual provides detailed guidelines for carrying out each test, results assessment and registration
- Pro-NM FloodRECT:
- outside dimensions: 460 x 580 x 23 mm
- Cavity dimensions: 410 x 530 x 13 mm
- Pro-NM FloodRECT XL:
- Outside dimensions: 710 x 570 x 33 mm
- Cavity dimensions: 660 x 520 x 13 mm
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.