A simple phantom the quality assurance of geometric distortion and spatial resolution of gamma cameras. Array of holes, which when filled with activity, allows to measure point-to-point distances and Point Spread Function (PSF) - spatial resolution - at each point and its homogeneity across the entire Field of View.
- Complies with:
- NEMA Standards Publication (NU 1-2001) Performance Measurements of Scintillation Cameras
- NEMA Standards Publication (NU 1-2012) Performance Measurements of Scintillation Cameras
- CE certified
- The manual provides detailed guidelines for carrying out each test, results assessment and registration
- Dimensions 500 x 400 x 5 mm
- Series of holes of 1 mm in diameter and 3 mm deep, at 80 mm pitch, to be filled with activity
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.