Rectangular MRI phantom simulating attenuation of the human spine.
- Complies with:
- ACR MRI Accreditation Program
- IPEM Report 80 “Quality Control in MRI”, 1998
- AAPM Rep. 28 “Quality Assurance methods & phantoms for MRI”, 1990
- AAPM Rep. 34 “Acceptance testing of MRI systems”, 1992
- AAPM Rep. 100 “Acceptance & Quality Assurance procedures for MRI facilities”, 2010
- Does not have accreditation from ACR
- CE certified
Specifications can be modified if required.
- inner dimensions: 372 mm x 150 mm x 148 mm
- made of PMMA
- filled with nickel chloride and sodium chloride solution
- markings on the surface to show middle axes of the phantom
- carrying handles for easy transportation
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.