This stability (agar) phantom consists of a cylindrical phantom and agar material inside. Using this phantom, a Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-Fluctuation-to-Noise Ratio, drift, and other imaging measures over a 100-volume or 200-volume fMRI scan can be performed. The agar phantom has characteristics similar to the T2 measures of a human head, but provides no change in signal. The T1 and T2 characteristics of the agar phantom at 3T are ~900 ms T1 and 30 ms T2.
- Complies with:
- ACR MRI Accreditation Program
- IPEM Report 80 “Quality Control in MRI”, 1998
- AAPM Rep. 28 “Quality Assurance methods & phantoms for MRI”, 1990
- AAPM Rep. 34 “Acceptance testing of MRI systems”, 1992
- AAPM Rep. 100 “Acceptance & Quality Assurance procedures for MRI facilities”, 2010
- CE certified
Specifications can be modified if requested.
- overall cylinder dimensions: 140 mm in diameter, 150 mm in height
- cylinder made of PMMA
- filled with agar gel with T1 and T2 characteristic at 3T of ~900 ms T1 and 30 ms T2
- optional hard-sided carrying case (MR unsafe)
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.