The Tracerco T406 radiation monitor is ideal for NDT
25th May 2021
Rapidly detect peak measurement with the T406
The Tracerco T406 x-ray monitor is a lightweight and easy to use handheld radiation monitor featuring a single, thin window energy compensated Geiger Muller tube.
It is particularly useful to detect leaks and radiation scatters around x-ray machines and diagnostic imaging equipment thanks to its low energy range.
- X-rays and gamma-rays in range of 17 keV to 1332 keV
- Robust water-resistant design
- Easy to clean and therefore more hygienic than traditional x-ray monitors
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Large clear display, making it easy to take readings as they happen
- Peak measurement facility for checking where a leak is at its worst
- Extension pole kit available as an option