The Serstech 100 Indicator is made for measuring chemicals: Explosives, Narcotics, Hazardous substances and Chemical Warfare Agents.
The compact design provides a ruggedised yet lightweight (0.65 kg) device that is ideal for field use by First Responders such as HazMat and EOD teams as well as Law Enforcement.
With the ability to create your own libraries in addition to the commercially available options (CWAs, Explosives, Hazardous & Toxic Substances, Narcotics) the Indicator is a versatile tool for white powder and other incidents.
- Handheld and portable in the field.
- Easy to understand indicator display.
- Multiple scanning methods. Screen a sample for the presence of a restricted substance. Identify all the unknown substances in a sample or verify to search for a match to one specific substance.
- Measure through vials, transparent and translucid glass or plastic bottles, containers or bags. No sample preparation needed.
- Constantly keep up with new chemical substances and create your own libraries from your own measurements of from the ChemDash Spec Store.
- Manage your devices, measurements, spectras and reports, across your organisation with ChemDash.
- Add one or several databases according to your needs; Explosives, Narcotics, Hazardous substances or Chemical Warfare Agents.
|Instrument Type||Handheld Raman Spectrometer.|
|Laser Excitation Wavelength||785 mm, Stability <0.01 nm, Linewidth 0.1 nm|
|Laser Output Power||Max 300 mW|
|Max Spectral Range||400 cm-1 to 2,300 cm-1|
|Spectral Resolution||10 cm-1|
|Detector Type||Linear CCD Array.|
|Display||3.5 inch transmissive colour TFT with LED backlighting.|
|Memory||Enough for 20,000 measurements (8 GB).|
|Data Formats||Text, .txt, .csv, .jcamp|
|Battery Rechargeable||Li-ion, capacity 7.22 Wh, >4 hrs Continuous Operation, non-user replaceable.|
|Weight||0.65 kg (1.4 lb)|
|Size||15.8 cm x 10.1 cm x 2.9 cm (6.2 x 4.0 x 1.1 inches)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C to +50°C|
|Included Accessories||Instrument, watertight case, shoulder strap, USB cable, laser aperture cap with polystyrene target, sample vials, point-and-shoot adapter, vial holder 90° angle adapter, attachment point, connection kit ethernet and WiFi, AC Adapter 5 VDC/1 A USB for Charging.|
|Start-up Time||Less than 30 sec.|
|Exposure||Manual mode (0.001 - 60 sec.) and automatic mode.|
|Additional Features||User authorisation, Event logging, Scan Time Delay.|
|Databases/Libraries||Wide range of categories represented, e.g. Explosives Database, Narcotics Database including cutting agents, masking agents and precursors, Chemical Warfare Agents Database including stimulants, Hazardous Database including toxic chemical compounds.|
|Warranty||1 year standard, users can buy two additional years.|
|Relative Humidity||5 - 90%|
|Approvals||EN 60825-1:2007 Class 3B, EN 61000-6-3:2007, AS/NZS CISPR 22, EN 61000-6-1-6-1:2007, EN 61000-4-2, -3, EN 60950-1:2006-05-29 + A1/A2/A11/AC1, EN 60950-22:2006-06-19 + C1/A11/A11C1, EN 61010--1:2010 (Third Edition), Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE), Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS), IEC 60529 IP 67, MIL-STD-810G 514.6 (vibration), MIL-STD-810G 516.6 (functional shock).|
|Multi-language||Chinese, Danish, English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.|
|Software||ChemDash, chemical intelligence software.|
|Type of Substances||Solid, liquids, powders and tablets.|
|Analysis of Mixtures||Yes|
|Delay Function||Yes, time set by the user.|
Serstech 100 IndicatorDownload (1021.57 kB)