The Griffin G510 is a next-generation chemical detector and identifier for military, civil, forensic, and environmental responders.
Versatile and person-portable, the G510 provides the user with the ability to quickly identify unknown threats and confirm known hazards which in turn gives responders the confidence to take immediate action, ensuring the public’s safety.
Weighing only 36 pounds, this groundbreaking chemical analysis tool brings versatility and dependability to the site of action.
Key features include:
- Completely self-contained, including vacuum system, batteries, and carrier gas – no service module needed.
- Accepts all phases of matter (liquid, solid, vapor).
- Analyzes unknowns via quadruple mass analyzer.
- Quickly confirms chemical identity using the industry standard NIST library.
- Large, 9” touchscreen can be operated in the Hot Zone while wearing full PPE.
- Decon-ready with IP65-rated enclosure that is dust-tight, spray-resistant.
|Technology||Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||13.25 x 13.25 x 15.75 in (33.7 x 33.7 x 40 cm) - includes batteries, carrier gas, and vacuum system|
|Weight||36 lbs (16.3 kg) - includes batteries, carrier gas, and vacuum system|
|Operating Temp/Humidity||32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C); <95% relative humidity|
|Storage Temp||-13 to 131 °F (-25 to 55 °C)|
|Decontamination||Sealed for Survey Mode operation in hot-zone; IP65-rated enclosure is dust-tight and spray-resistant|
|Power Supply||100-240V 50-60Hz (220 W max); 19V (DC); 2 x #2590 @15V Li Ion batteries (1 included)|
|Battery Life||4 hrs in Survey Mode, 2 hrs in Confirmation Mode; hot swappable|
|Start Up Time||15 minutes to full operation from cold|
|Calibrant||Onboard FC-43 (Perfluorotributylamine)|
|Carrier Gas||On-board helium; external helium connector, automatic switching (Hydrogen capable)|
Griffin G510 DatasheetDownload (5.3 MB)
FLIR-G510-App-Note-FentanylDownload (1.39 MB)
CBRNe CatalogueDownload (12.39 MB)