Digital Luminance-/Illuminance Meter for the acceptance test and constancy test of viewing boxes and monitors
- Display and optical measurement system combined in one compact housing.
- Measurement of luminance in cd/m2 and illuminance in lux with one device.
- Laser positioning aid comprising 2 lasers for adjusting distance and positioning measurement field.
- Back-lit display for good readability in dark rooms.
- Combination of spacer and laser positioning aid enables very easy handling with optimum measurement reliability.
- Power supply via lithium ion rechargeable battery.
- USB interface for data transmission to a PC and charging the rechargeable battery.
- Especially designed for luminance measurements, including the influence of ambient light; of image display devices (monitors, display screens, etc.) according to DIN 6868-57 and of viewing devices according to DIN 6856.
- Contact measurements possible.
- Storage of multiple measurement values.
- Automatic calculation of deviations in luminance within the image of the image display device (absolute and % values) or the luminous surface.
|Measurement range||0.05 - 10,000 cd/m2|
|0.1 - 10,000 lux|
|Distance optical measurement system-monitor||Approx. 50 cm|
|Diameter of measurement field||15 mm Ø|
|Storage temperature||-10oc - +60oc|
|Power supply||Lithium ion rechargeable battery for 8 hours of operation|
|PC interface||USB interface for data transmission to a PC and charging rechargeable battery|
|Size and weight||45 mm x 110 mm x 150 mm (H x W x D) and 500 g|
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.
Radiology QA CatalogueDownload (6.67 MB)