Particularly suitable for LCD monitors - fitted with stand off pointer
Base unit has serial interface and connectors for Luminance / Illuminance detectors.
- Hand held light intensity optical recorder.
- Laser alignment for correct positioning.
- Mechanical distance indicator.
- Digital display of cd/m2
- Designed to measure the overall light intensity, including the influence of surrounding light, of monitors and other imaging display devices according to DIN 6868/57.
- Display light intensity in cd/m2
- Additional Detector for LUX measurement.
- Serial Interface RS 232 for data transfer to the PC.
- Laser positioning and mechanical distance indicator assure correct positioning for every measurement.
- Memory of several measurements possible.
- Automatic calculation of the light intensity deviation across the display device being tested.
|Measuring range||0.05 - 80,000 cd/m2|
|1 - 80,000 lux|
|Distance||ca. 13 cm|
|Measuring field diameter||ca. 1 cm Ø|
|Storage temperature||-10oc to +60oc|
|Operating temperature||+15oc to +35oc|
|Power supply||9v Alkaline Battery for approx. 8h measurements|
|Dimensions and weight||165 mm x 95 mm x 30 mm (H x W x D) 700 g|
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.
Radiology QA CatalogueDownload (6.67 MB)