The Piranha Panoramic Holder is specially designed for attaching the Piranha to dental panoramic equipment, or where the Piranha has to be attached to a vertical surface, e.g. Dental Cone Beam CT units, or a wall bucky. The holder can be mounted with an adjustable strap or magnets.
Panoramic systems have a narrow beam and a detector for quality control of the system must be very small and in a precise position to be completely irradiated. The Piranha is ideal for these measurements and all other vertical measurements. The Piranha Panoramic holder makes it easy to attach the Piranha and quickly perform the measurement. The Piranha’s small detector area and the “Piranha position check” – a feature that makes it possible to verify the detector position – ensures accurate and reproducible results.
Since the Piranha works wireless, you do not have to worry about any cable during the rotation of the OPG. Of course, the Piranha is perfectly suited for measurements on standard intra oral systems as well.
To Perform a Measurement
- Place the Piranha inside the holder base and secure with the “position guide with the fluorescent scales”.
- Attach the suction cup to help secure the Panoramic Holder and strap.
- Wrap the Multi-adjustable strap around the machine housing and lock the clips. Tighten if necessary.
- Make sure the Piranha is in position by sliding it to the right or to the left. The fluorescent screen helps guide you to the desired position.
- You can also use the included magnets to fit the holder to the machine.
Accessory BrochureDownload (1.89 MB)
Radiology-Quality-Assurance-EU-Version-1.3Download (14.33 MB)