γ-eye whole-body SPECT small animal imaging system
The γ-eye whole-body SPECT scintigraphic system is a unique benchtop instrument, the only truly portable system of its type on the market. The instrument is suitable for in vivo molecular imaging of biomolecules and nanoparticles and is ideal for rapid screening. The γ-eye provides static and fast dynamic scintigraphic imaging, even at 10 sec frames with a 5x10cm2 field of view, as well as easily handling low activities <1MBq.
The portability of the γ-eye system is a significant feature. The whole instrument easily fits into a safe suitcase with all components and is ready for immediate use when required. Its technology allows the γ-eye scintigraphic mouse imaging system to image a variety of readily available 99mTc-labelled radiotracers and probes. The γ-eye can easily be adapted to support other SPECT isotopes.
γ-eye whole-body SPECT small animal imaging system features:
- 1.7mm spatial resolution, 19% energy resolution @ 140keV, sensitivity 56 cps/MBq
- Animal bed supporting heating and anaesthesia
- Images available in real-time during acquisition
- Includes laptop with pre-installed acquisition and analysis software
- Delivered in a protective, easily transportable suitcase
γ-eye scintigraphic imaging system specifications
|35cm(L) x 35cm(W) x 30cm(H)|
|Power Supply||AC/DC Adapter 12V/150W|
|AC Input range||90-264 VAC|
|PC Connectivity||1 USB, 1 Ethernet|