The much loved Automatic Analyzer is back by popular demand.
Consists of a surgical probe and an automatic analyzer, which work together to maximize background radiation correction and give high sensitivity for locating the lymph nodes.
- Audible signal for fast and easy location.
- Highly sensitive/directional.
- Battery operated for complete portability.
- Energy Threshold and window technology remove background radiation
- Can be used to detect a wide range of isotopes
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
Variable collimation and shielding, coupled with signal discrimination makes the OmniProbe perfect for many applications.
C-Trak probes are capable of measuring gamma energies up to 364 keV, and are designed to detect small sites of radioisotope uptake in the high scatter, highly variable background environments found with imaging radiolabels such as Indium 111 and Technetium 99m. The C-Trak Omniprobe PET can be used to detect higher-energy radiolabels such as FDG, with energies up to 600 keV.
A range of probes are available for the Galaxy including:
- Top-rated gamma probe is highly directional
- Adjustable collimators and shielding allow use in a variety of procedures
- Angled probe allows ease of detection in confined anatomical spaces
- Useful in detecting all types of PET positive cancers
- Provides better resolution and directionality than PET scans
- Reduces surgical time
- Can be used in laparoscopic applications
- Small tip allows insertion through common ports
- Available in forwarding-viewing, side-viewing, or 20° offset versions
Energy Range: 27-600keV
Power: Battery Operated
Height: 7” (17.8cm)
Width: 12.3” (31.2cm)
Depth: 10” (25.4cm)
Weight: 10lbs (4.54kg)
C-Trak Auto Analyzer Manual USDownload (4.77 MB)
SSL Nuclear Medicine BrochureDownload (6.36 MB)