The CRC-25R is designed to meet the demands of your Nuclear Medicine Department with accuracy and ease of operation
With added features including USB/PC Communications and printer capability, SD flash card software upgrade, a chamber plug-and-play feature and expanded remote capabilities, the CRC®-25R will continue to prove to be an asset to your workplace.
A large, easy-to-read display indicates Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number.
Nuclide data is entered via the custom keyboard, that includes 8 preset and five user-definable keys.
In addition, the user can enter in over 80 nuclides by using the Nuclide symbol such as Co for cobalt and 60 for Co60. Calibration numbers for over 200 radionuclides are easily accessed by use of the Cal key.
Other capabilities include storage of five reference sources in memory that are automatically decay corrected for today's time and date. Dose calibration quality control tests and self-diagnostics are built-in along with automatic zero and background subtraction making the CRC®-25R extremely easy to use. An optional printer enables the CRC®-25R to print full size records and patient tickets with peel off labels for vial and syringe identification.
- USB and RS232 port.
- SD flash card software upgrade.
- USB printer capability.
- Chamber plug-and-play capability.
- Interactive intelligent remote display.
- Both remote and chamber can be placed 100 feet from the readout unit.
- Selection of Nuclide and Daily Test can be done with the remote.
- On screen display of Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number.
- Large character, high visibility display with automatic backlighting.
- Over 80 Nuclides with half-lives in memory.
- Automatic zero and background subtraction.
- Built-in dose calibration, quality control and self diagnostics.
- Includes a pre-set key for F-18 measurements.
- Compatible with Nuclear Medicine Management Systems via USB.
- Optional printer for full size NRC records and patient labels for syringes and vials.
- Inventory control.
- Dose table calculations.
- Enhanced software includes linearity and geometry protocol.
- Radiochromatorgraphy QC package.
- Built in geometry testing.
- Standard 2 year warranty.
- Ionization Chamber: Thin wall, deep well, high pressure
- Dimensions: 26 cm (10") deep x 6 cm (2.4") dia.
- Cabling: 3.7m (12') interconnecting cable
- Measurement Range: Auto Ranging, up to 250 GBq (6 Ci), max.
- Resolution: .001 MBq (.01 µCi), max.
- Display Screen: Dot Matrix Liquid Crystal Display; Format: Direct reading in Bq or Ci; Bq/Ci Reading: User selectable or fixed; Values Displayed: Nuclide name (Atomic symbol, Mass number), calibration number
- Electrometer: Accuracy: Better than ± 2%; Linearity: Within ± 2%; Response Time: Within 2 sec., 4 to 16 sec. for very low activity samples (user selectable average period)
- Repeatability of Measurement: Within ± 1% within 24 hours, during which time the calibrator is on all the time.
- Tests: Diagnostics: Full test of program, system memories; Quarterly: Daily, Accuracy and Linearity; Daily: Auto Zero, Auto Background Adjust, Data Check, Accuracy and Constancy
- Nuclear Data: Setting Keys: 8 Pre-set, 5 User; Calibration Key: Over 200 nuclides; System Memory: Over 80 nuclides (w/cal number and half-life); A pre-set key measures up to 2.0 Ci (74.0 GBq) of F-18
- Standard Source Data: System Memory: Co-57, Co-60, Ba-133, Cs-137 Standard Sources
- Molybdenum-99 Assay: Methods: Canisters of CAPMAC; Measured Values: Mo-99 elution, Tc-99m, Tc-99m/Mo-99 Ratio
- PC Port: Interface: Rs-232C Protocol & USB; Compatibility: Standard Nuclear Medicine Management Systems
- Printer (Optional): Type: Epson Roll, Epson Slip or Okidata full size dot matrix; Printing Options: Full size test reports. Measured results on tickets.
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC (50/60Hz) 90 MA
- Console Dimensions: 5.38" h x 10.25" w x 10.5" d (13.7 x 26.0 x 26.7 cm)
- Console Weight: 3.9 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Chamber Dimensions: 17.25" h x 6.76" d (43.8 x 17.2 cm)
- Chamber Weight: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- Well Diameter: 2.4" (6.1 cm)
- Well Depth: 10.0" (25.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 12' (3.7 m)- Longer cables are available. Consult factory.
- Ionization Chamber Dimensions: 10" h x 2.4" d (26 x 6 cm)
- Ionization Chamber Cabling: 12’ (3.7 m) interconnecting cable
- Power Cable: 6' (1.8 m)
- Printer Cable: 6' (1.8 m)- Optional
Southern Scientific provide the full range of Capintec accessories including:
CALICHECK LINEARITY TEST KIT
Accurately tests linearity in less than ten minutes
Hands free dose measurements
CAP-MAC-S MOLY ASSAY CANISTER FOR SYRINGES
Measures Mo-99 in Tc-99m unit doses
CHAMBER WELL INSERT
Protects chamber well, easily washable with decontaminate.
Eliminates variations in readings when measuring I-123
CRC -25R PC SERIES COMMUNICATIONS SOFTWARE
Fast and Easy Data Acquisition- Track, Record and Store Dose Calibrator Measurements on Your PC.
CRP-200 DOSE TICKETS AND LABELS
Duplicate tickets with peel-off, self-stick labels
CRP-500 RADIONUCLIDE DOSE TICKETS
“Tickets with the Little Patient”
CRP-600 RADIOCHEMICAL PURITY TICKETS
Records Results of Radiochromatography QC
CRP-700 PRE-CAL RECORD TICKETS
Prints Decay Chart for Vial
9 Interlocking Lead Rings Surround Chamber
EPSON ROLL PRINTER
For CAPRAC® -t, CRC® -25W, CRC® -55tW, CAPRAC® , CAPRAC® -R
EPSON TICKET PRINTER
Allows individual tickets to be positioned easily for printing
I-125 CARTRIDGE HOLDER
Designed to hold seed cartridges
MOLY ASSAY CANISTER
Measures Molybdenum Content Of Tc-99m
A must for all hot labs with limited counter space
Ease of use and rugged reliability
Designed to reduce the dose received by the technologist when transferring activity in and out of the dose calibrator
Ensures Proper Placement Every Time
SSL CRC-25RDownload (246.45 kB)
SSL Nuclear Medicine BrochureDownload (6.36 MB)