The SPIR-Ace is a versatile Radio-Isotope Identifier (RIID), utilising SPIR technology in a compact, user-friendly package.
Useful for a variety of applications that require efficient detection and identification of radiological threats. These include security applications, such as civil defence, border & customs. The SPIR-Ace is also useful for obtaining accurate assessments of nuclear materials for nuclear power plants, safeguarding labs, and more.
- Continuous acquisition: dose rate, countrate and detection.
- Multiple specific nuclide libraries depending on application.
- Source searching guidance.
- Enclosure class : IP54.
- Connection to external alpha / beta probe.
- Can be connected to other warning and surveillance devices (e.g. watch, tablet).
DOC0006678EN-D SPIR-AceDownload (586.65 kB)
CBRNe-Brochure-EU-Version-1.1Download (14.52 MB)