Join us at the Emergency Services Show in Birmingham on 7th - 8th September
23rd August 2021
See new CBRNe products at the Emergency Services Show
Southern Scientific will be exhibiting at this year's Emergency Services Show at NEC Birmingham from 7th - 8th September 2021.
Visit stand D78 to see the NEW additions to our CBRNe range including the:
Products from our existing CBRNe portfolio will also be on our stand, including the:
- FLIR Griffin G510 Hand-Portable GC-MS Chemical Identifier
- FLIR Handheld identiFINDERS Radiation Detectors
- Tetracore BioThreat Alert® Lateral Flow Assay (LFA) Strips and Readers
- Tracerco PEDs
- Mirion SPIR-Ace Radiation Isotope Identification Device (RIID)
- Mirion DMC 3000 Electronic Radiation Dosimeter
- And much more!
Video: Learn more about the Rigaku Progeny ResQ CQL
Watch the above video to learn more about the Rigaku Progeny ResQ CQL, able to identify solid and liquid chemical substances in seconds and ideal for first responders.
Arrange a meeting at ESS 2021
We're looking forward to seeing you at the Emergency Services Show and if you'd like to arrange a meeting, please do so via the button below! Register for a FREE ticket here.